Everything you should know, in one place
The book's content is designed for financial professionals including CIOs,
investment advisors (RIA), portfolio managers, finance academics and sophisticated private investors:
• Assess the current landscape and the anatomy of ETFs/ETPs
• Understand ETP handling, costs, trading, and investment
• Evaluate the pros and cons of next-generation indexing approaches
• Get Insights about current portfolio management trends and challenges of factor investing
• Avoid risk while incorporating indices and passive instruments into an active portfolio management strategy
Beyond Smart Beta – Index Investment Strategies for Active Portfolio Management | ISBN-13: 978-1119315247 | ISBN-10: 1119315247 | Section: Advanced Investment Management Knowledge | Covered Markets: Americas, Europe, Asia | Readership Level: Intermediate - Well-balanced contents | #beyondsmartbeta #investment #etf #smartbeta #factorinvesting
Gökhan Kula, Connect
Chartered Financial Analyst™, Financial Risk Manager™
Read more about Gökhan and his bio here.
Martin Raab, Connect
Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst™
Read more about Martin and his bio here.
Sebastian Stahn, Connect
Chartered Financial Analyst™
Read more about Sebastian and his bio here.
"With the continuing explosion of ETFs, investors need a way of understanding all of the options being thrown at them. This book provides a great summary of how index investments can be a crucial part of the toolkit."
Founder and co-Chairman at 55 Capital Partners, "Father of ETFs", San Francisco/CA
+49 69 34 878 530 (Europe)